Thursday, October 5, 2023

Happy Teachers'Day.

Ah!!!

It's World Teachers' Day.

Teachers are wonderful people

Teachers are confidence

Teachers are intelligent

Teachers patient

Teachers are role models.

I remember when I was in Junior class in Secondary school, I attended Arabic Teachers' College, Jebba.

The senior students that were in form 5 used to get posted to primary schools to practice TEACHING (Teaching Practice), they'd go to their various primary schools of appointments for teaching practice everyday in second term or so, our teachers would later go to invigilate them to score them based on their performances.

Well, that is not the koko of my short story.

My point is to buttress my points that Teachers are all that I described them at the top of this post.

You see that Teaching Practice our senior students used to go while I was still in Junior class, I dread it so much, that was because of many factors, some of which were:
1) my height (my hand would barely reach the blackboard)

2) my spoken English (I can't confidently make a complete sentence in English)

3) I lacked the confidence to speak in public

4) I dreaded the whole thing about that scheme.

May all our passionate teachers be handsomely rewarded in this life and the next.

Happy Teachers Day to all the intentional and amazing Teachers all over the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment